Best Of Everest
December is a magical time of the year to be in the Everest Region. Clear blue skies, crisp days and the feeling of having the place to your self- do something extraordinary- be in the Everest region on the 25th of December an experience like none other. Finish the year on a high take advantage of our fixed guaranteed to run departures dates.
This is our signature program. This trek has been designed to take you to some of the prettiest Sherpa villages with easy walking and the best lodges that surpass anything in the region with excellent food and services, en-suite facilities, with beautiful landscaped gardens, where one may enjoy the comfort at the end of the day. The entire trek has magnificent mountain views and first-hand experience into the lives of the people of the region. Paths are carefully chosen, avoiding the main trails yet are equally scenic, providing ample rewards for our efforts with the breathtaking panorama of the many of the highest peaks in the Himalayas.
Accommodation: Hotels and Lodges
Max trek altitude: 4,510m
Duration: 13 Nights / 14 Days
On Trek: 9 days
Trek Leader: English Speaking Mountain Guide
- Experience Kathmandu and stay at Himalayan Height Resort
- Enjoy the Mountain Flight to Lukla
- Stay at the most comfortable lodges in Khumbu
- Visit the beautiful Sherpa villages enroute
- Enjoy the breath taking Himalayas
- Great view of Mount Everest and Ama Dablam
- Visit the ancient Sherpa monasteries